Thursday, July 22, 2004

Not as bad as originally thought

Well, I suppose that more research was needed before I got all twirled up, but the thought is still scary.  Apparently those Syrians on the plane really were a band. 

Has anyone else seen this?  Holy Moly funny!!!  I like how these animators took pretty equal shots at both candidates.  The Clinton shot near the end is worth the time to download the video alone.

I'm still pretty excited about the Giants getting Peyton .... errr I mean Eli Manning.  Imagine, a talented quarterback who actually WANTS to play for the Giants!!

Lance Armstrong Rules!!

Well it looks like we might get a settlement done.  There was a Zoning Board of Appeals meeting last night and they voted to allow the application for a variance.  Check here to see what I'm talking about.  I just looked at that and I need to update it a little.  I'll do that soon I hope.

Boy did a painting yesterday at school that was just his foot prints.  Left foot purple and right foot blue.  I love it!

 

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home