Friday, July 09, 2004

More on Moore

I guess Mike tried to bully Pete Townsend into using one of his songs. I cannot help but wonder why some Liberals decide bullying is ok for them to do.

Mike wrote an interesting piece for the LA Times in celebration of Fourth of July. I never realized the flag represented oppression.

I did not do this research but notice where Mike mentions "9 boys from my high school came home in boxes" or something like that. Apparently, they weren't boys. They were men. The earliest was killed in 1967, and there were two casualties in that year. Two in 1969, one in 1968, and one in 1970. Moore was born in 1954, so he would have entered high school in 1969, after which there were four casualties. (One of which died of a heart attack.) Now, not to minimize his mourning of four high school acquaintance's, but why does Mike continually stretch the truth like that?

I read a very good article recently. This young man is going places. My Mom wishes the liberals at Princeton a lot of luck.