Monday, April 05, 2004

Mish Mash

Found an interesting site today:
Kind of makes one wonder who could possibly be listening now. Hard to argue with him. He makes good cases for both sides.

I spend quite some time in the "library" reading Sports Illustrated. I'd never leave if I had this: could it get any better?!?!?!

You know, Russert could have really nailed Dick Clarke on Sunday during "Meet The Press" and he didn't. I don't know why, don't really care. Just an observation. I don't have much use for Mr. Clarke. Either Bush was tough on Terror or he did nothing. Which is it? Kind of like my Mom's buddy Kerry talking about defense (or anything for that matter). You can pretty sure Mr. Kerry will be for what ever you are for, at least while he's talking to you.
http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:uIMDL4a0KboJ:209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1076562/posts+kerry+vote+byrd-hagel&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
Perhaps Clarke could be Kerry's running mate.

good enough for now.