Thursday, March 09, 2006

Two for the Complaint Department

I wonder what makes these people think that they can change the 7 Wonders of the World? Who gave them the authority? What makes them think that anyone will change what has been taught to them for ages? Perhaps they will enforce the new 7 on us in some way, but how? Is there some secret New 7 Wonders Militia we know nothing about? I don't care what the New 7 Wonders are, I will stick with the "old" ones. I think they are wonderful.

How come there are no "Wibbly Wobbily Muhammad or Buddha Detectors"? Oh, right, that would be politically incorrect. Just another shot at Christianity. I should be used to it, but I'm not. Soon, Christianity will not be the largest religion in the world. The largest will be Islam. Time for Christianity to be treated as a minority. Time to make fun of Islam. Think that will happen?

I'm gadget guy. Everyone knows that. Which is why I love these recorded sounds. I'm in the process of downloading them now so I can rush more people off the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home