Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Whaaa!?!?!

I knew there were environmental wachos out there but this is ridiculous!! How can one come to the realization that animals and plants are more important that humans. I'm not saying we are more important that animals and plants, but I think we are at least equal. But that's not all! Check out this. Holy shit! These people are fucked! They are messed up worse than the Islamic fundamentalist wacho anarchists in the middle east! (Little Sheet Heads for those of you who frequent this blog). The primary goal as I see it is to eliminate all industrialism. And these wachos spooled off these who want to take it even further. They don't just want to stop procreating, they think it's ok to wreak havoc on all things industrial. They think the ultimate in conservation is eliminating people. Fuck! What fucking drugs are these fucking people on!!
I have one thing to say to these people: "Fuck you you fucking fuckers!!" We, of the civilized world enjoy our toasters and vacuum cleaners and hot water to keep clean and medicine to stay healthy and live a long long life (hopefully). If you want out of this world, take yourself out. Leave us to "suffer" in this one.

Thanks to: Vodkapundit who led me months ago to the Bidnotto Blog. How can you not love sites that get inspiration from Atlas Shrugged and the Fountain Head. I will never be able to thank my mother enough for handing me those books to read while I was working 70 hours as a security guard after flunking out of college. Please read this for a significantly better description of the groups I mention above.

Somewhat related: I read this article about protestors traveling to and from Washington this past weekend. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home