Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Beer and Taxes

Part of me thinks this is humourous. Another part gets furious at Democrats keeping the money. WTF! Not only are they keeping the money, but someone in the party had to see the check made out to the REPUBLICAN party, yet still deposited it. Just for spite, I bet. The extent to which too many Democrats go to just be mean is troubling to me. It reeks of being sore losers. But it's more. It's as if they feel entitled to .... WAIT!!!! Entitled! they feel entitled!! Could be perhaps that they are so used to giving entitlements that now they think they should be getting some!! I might be on to something here.

Update: Canada allowing same sex marriage gets an interesting twist, lower taxes? I personally think this is a great idea. If I were a single guy paying outragous taxes I'd marry my friend to get a tax break. Great idea, gentlemen. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home