Wednesday, October 19, 2005

PowerBall Wishing

I just bought the winning PowerBall tickets. I rarely purchase these things. I got three "quick pics" and one ticket with and assortment of birthdays and Wife and my anniversary.

wishes if I win (in no particular order):

- set up trust for Boy
- find a cure for Wife's pain
- pay off estate and vacationland
- finish the inside of the estate
- get a nice car for wife and me
- completely restore the tbird, and drive it more often
- get a track car or convert the Bug into a nicer little track car.
- rebuild the engine in the pick up truck
- fix up the church
- add some money to the church trust so that the interest accumulated can keep up with rising cost of operation.
- set up a trust for niece and nephew
- buy my Mom and Dad anything they want
- get a bottle of each vodka I mention in yesterday's post
- whatever else my little brain can come up with

In my ideal world I keep working. I love my job and really love all with whom I work. However the realist in me knows that there is a chance (slight in my mind) that I will change and not be a good employee anymore. But since this is a wish post, I will stick with the ideal world view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home